Friday, January 7, 2011

Week 1 reflection!

Time goes fast. I am so lucky to pass e6. E7 which is the most difficult course of  REW is coming. How i can  pass  e7 is becoming a big problem. I really enjoyed this week study in the class, the teachers are great and professional, I learned a  lot and had fun in the class. This the second week in REW that I do not absent any class. Maybe I am worried about the test. But the timetable is very bad. We need to get up at 7.00 in the morning. It is really hard for me. In this week ,James taught us how to make a learning-journal blog and told us about the importance of the learning-journal blog. Then he asked us to write a vocabulary book. He said that we only wanted to write three or five words per day. If we write more ,we may not remember these words.I thought there was someone said " Easy come easy go." I agreed with James. I think it is easy to write the vocabulary book in a month. But it is very hard to keep it as a daily homework in a year even all your life. If I do this, I will become a professional of vocabulary. I try my best to write the vocabulary book. After I finish the course of REW, I want to continue the vocabulary book. Listening is very difficult for me because we need to take notes before we look the questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment