Sunday, January 23, 2011

Week 3 reflection!

Week 3 has gone. This week we have a exam about the critical response essay. I think I do not do well. Though we used the whole morning to discuss how to write it with James, I was still confusing about it.In the afternoon we wrote the essay. I did not know how I can finish it. I thought some of my respond did not make sense. It is not logic. I think the result of the essay may be very poor. I missed two days class. Sometime I can not sleep at night, so I sleep very late. Sometime I went to bed at 5.00 am , so the alarm can not wake me up. Then I miss the class. I am sorry about that. Sometime I am not responsible for myself. I am trying to overcome my lazy. The two days I missed , Ricardo told us that we would do some listening and he would talk with us about our oral presentations one by one. I am little worried about my presentation. I can not find enough ideas about my topic. I need to research more for topic and get more information. I began to write the essay about the presentation. I find a good website for listening. It is BTN which website is http://www.abc.net.au/btn/.I listen to the record of BTN ,though it is very hard for me. This week we learnt how to respond to two articles. It is more difficult than before. I try to learn more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment