Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Week 4 reflection!

This a happy week that we have a public holiday. We have a rest , But I am worried about the exam in the week 5. On Monday, James taught us how to write the critical respond essays. He let us to think in critical.He told me there is a lot of language which does not fit the response. He told me how to keep on the key point of the respond to the article. When i review the words of my vocabulary book., I can not remember them, so I learn them again. I think it is good for me to do more practise the oral presentation. It will help me with the confidence and the fluency. This can give me good mark, if I feel confidence and am very fluency. I think I should do more write about the critical response essay. This is my weakness. I will work hard to learn more about the writing and speaking. And I will practise my presentation more. I will do my best to prepare for the exams in week 5 which may be hard for me.  I see some essays which were written by my classmates and learn from them how to write the critical respond essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment