Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Goals&Stategies

Goals&Strategies
E7 is here. What i want to do is pass it. Here are some goals about the four parts of test.
Here we go!

READING GOALS
1.To build my vocabulary of reading.

Strategies 1: Build vocabulary book
 Firstly, I  read articles and circle unknown words.,then I predict the meaning of these words. After I read the articles, I check them in my dictionary. Then, I put these words into my vocabulary book.

Strategies 2:Review my vocabulary book
I will review my vocabulary after I build it. I will always remember to review it as possible as I can.

Strategies 3:Learn to use these words
I will try to use these words in my writings and speaking.


2.To understand the ideas more clearly.
Strategies 1: Read more articles.
I think the way to improve my read skills is to read more articles.  

Strategies 2: Find the key words.
I will try to find the key words of the articles when I scan the articles.

Strategies 3:Read more from Internet.
There are many good websites for learning English. For example http://global.nytimes.com/
http://www.economist.com/

WRITING GOALS
1.To keep writing in English.
Strategies 1: Writing  short dairy.
I plan to writing  short dairy everyday just for practicing  my English writing. I will choose topics from my daily life.

Strategies 2:Writing good sentences.
I will try to use the words from my vocabulary book to write sentences. And use them into my essay.

Strategies 3:Learn from good essay.
I will find good easies from Internet. There is a website
http://www.essaydepot.com/
2.To write academic essay.
Strategies 1:Write an essay per week.
I will write an essay every week. I will choose topics related to our course. After I write the essay ,I will check the vocabulary , grammar , structure and fix it.

Strategies 2:Learn to use academic words.
In my vocabulary book ,there are many academic words. Try to use them.

LISTENING GOALS
1.To listen to specific information.
Strategies 1:Listen more .
To practice the skill , I will listen to TED for specific information . While I am listening ,I will take notes as many as I can.

Strategies 2:Use symbols and abbreviations.
I try to use symbols and abbreviations when I am taking notes.
2.To catch up speakers easily.
Strategies 1: Using symbols and abbreviations.
I try to use symbols and abbreviations when I am taking notes.

Strategies 2:Listen to a lecture.
I will practise taking guided notes from a lecture.

Strategies 3:Listening skills.
I will learn how tone of voice conveys meaning and guess meaning from context.

 SPEAKING GOALS
1.To speak more fluently .
Strategies 1:Speak more .
I try to speak more. I try to communicate with my Chinese friends in English as more as I can.

Strategies 2:Make a good plan.
I will make a good plan for presentation identify sources of information.

Strategies 3:Practice speaking with my Friends.
I will practice speaking with my friends. We will correct  each other.
2.To make a good presentation.
Strategies 1: Do more research.
I will research the topic as more as I can.

Strategies 2: Write the essay of presentation
I will learn to develop main points and write the body of an oral presentation.

Strategies 3: Practice more.
When finish my presentation essay, I will practice it and time myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment