Sunday, January 16, 2011

Week 2 reflection!

Oh my god! Week 2 has just gone. What did I learn this week. This week we learned how to write critical respond essay. I think it is very hard for me. Sometime I do not know how to respond to the arguments of the author. I cannot catch the main idea of the article. There will be a exam of writing in week 3.I am very worried about it. I want to practise writing a critical review and learn about referencing and write a critical respond essay.  There are also many difficulties like  that I cannot remember the new words I wrote in my vocabulary book , always forget them after reviewing. Listening is also the problem for me. I cannot write the sentence as much as I can. When I try to write the words ,the sentences have gone. I cannot take enough notes to answer the questions. I think I must try to use symbols and abbreviations when I am taking notes.It is good for taking notes to use symbols. But it is difficult to remember them and use them in taking notes.I practise taking notes by listening TED.

No comments:

Post a Comment